Shipping & Returns
Potential Shipping Delays
Rest assured; we continue to provide the best possible service. However, couriers and postal services are reporting backlogs which could delay your deliveries. Although out of our control, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
All goods are dispatched via Royal Mail First Class Post or via our chosen courier.
We aim to despatch all goods in stock on the same working day they are ordered, we will contact you in the event of a shortage or damaged item. Goods are only collected on week days – you may receive confirmation emails but we do not despatch goods on Saturday or Sunday.
Delivery times are not guaranteed and outside our control.
Orders of £100.00 or more will be despatched via courier and will be insured and trackable.
We will only deliver to the card holder address for your first order (credit card orders only)
You will receive order and tracking confirmation via e-mail for courier deliveries.
We will package your item(s) carefully using appropriate packaging to ensure the safe delivery of your item.
International orders will need to be saved (export basket) and then sent to us to confirm the postage costs based on the Volumetric size of the consignment.
DRD MOTORCYCLES aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned.
- If you have received goods that are incorrect you need to contact us within 10 days of receipt.
- If the goods received are faulty, you need to contact us within 30 days. Goods must be returned in original condition.
- If your goods are damage in transit, please sign the delivery note to that effect and report it to us immediately.
- If you change your mind regarding your goods, you have 14 days from the day the order is complete to return the goods to us at your expense.
- Returns are at the discretion of DRD MOTORCYCLES.
- For further information – please visit our Terms & Conditions page.